My Jackson 5: Daddy's Girls

Monday, November 8, 2010

Daddy's Girls

I can't believe how fast my girls are growing!! They come up with something new every day. It's amazing how much their little minds pick up and how fast they learn it. They love to sing and love for momma to sing:) They are talking so much and love to laugh. Ella's favorite song is the "dadda song", Which she wrote herself, haha. The girls love, love, love their daddy. They love running in our room in the mornings when Andy is off and jumpin on him in the bed. It's so sweet how much they just want to cuddle with him and love on him. They definitely have daddy wrapped around their finger! I'm so incredibly blessed to have Andy as my husband and father to my kids. He is so patient and loving with the girls. His entire world is the girls and I and he is proud to tell anyone that. He is THE BEST dad i could imagine my kids growing up with. My idol is my grandpa. My whole life he has been the standard to which I compared all men to and how they should love, serve, parent and act. My Papaw is the Godliest man I know and his life is evidence of that and God molded Andy from the same cast. It's such a comfort to have his relaxed demeanor around when my OCD is in full swing. He complements me so well and we are so much alike in so many areas that it is evident God made him just for me. It's so easy throughout the day to lose sight of him as MY Andy when we're both in parent mode, but it still takes one look to give me goosebumps to my toes:) I love him so much for everything he is and everything he's becoming.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad big ole' Andy is good to you and his girls. That's so important! I just feel bad for him when they are teens!

    ReplyDelete